handcrafted drums and flutes.
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website at www.kunkuman.com. Please read the policy below to understand more about cookies, and how any collected information may be used.
Last updated on June 27, 2022
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Manage your consent settings
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: Google Chrome Support
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: Microsoft Internet Explorer Support
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: Mozilla Firefox Support
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: Apple Safari Support
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: cookiedatabase.org